I hate love. It's such a curse to me. It's a lovely thing for others though. Just not for me. *picks up random sunflower* He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. Pfft. It always ends like that. I wonder too much. I finally forgot him. Why now? I hate the sight of him. Or rather, I hate thinking of him. Today's been a horrible day. :( I hate today. Today sucks. Major balls. I've had a super horrible headache in class. Maybe I'll get H1N1 and just die. Heh heh. That would be nice. Less thoughts = less stress right? Gosh. I miss him too much. ARGHHHHH. I'm so sick and tired. I'm so useless. So goddamn useless. Reality hurts, celebrities love. I'm guessing that's my lesson today. I wish he would just sit with me and have a nice chat... I just wish.
Forget, Regret.
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment