Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
And so?
Hello. It's really really cold now. I think I'll make this short. My mind is about to explode. I hate my lousy parents. They don't really care at all. I hate my life. I've been crying and crying for the past 2 hours. Thankfully, no one hears me crying. Gosh. The weather is really cold today. I want to just disappear. Just for a few days. But then again, not everyone can get their wish right? I think I'm falling sick. If I am, I'll be so happy. I don't really know what to post. Was super emo and tired in school today. I guess I just needed a hug? I know Deena's worried. I'm not sure about the others. But to Deena, don't worry. I feel like just dying you know? It seems so pointless. Whoever made this happen, could have given me more time to think. Why now? Why not later? I'm sick and tired of this.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment