Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
07.07.09
Hellohello. :D Will not be updating much. :D I guess I'm sorta tired for the time being. Today's ITE trip was cancelled. Which means, tomorrow goes back to normal lessons. BOOOOO. Aww well. Hmmm. A maths A maths. =( Drama cancelled till further notice. BOOOOOOO-ER! I've been facebook-ing and tweeting alot lately. Haha. I'm an official Bookface and and official Tweet Whore. HAHAHA~! Ok, I'm seriously bored. Let's see. Oh yes! HAPPY JONAS DAY FELLOW JB FANS! :D Today is the 2 year anniversary that I *finally* learned how to ride a bike and Czaraim's 2 year anniversary since he got his first phone. Hahaha. I remember this day cos 1) It's and easy date and 2) We were very close back then. Heh heh. I'm 46 bucks away from buying the whole Boys Over Flowers set. HOORAYYYYYY. Lols. I need help. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment