Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Fuck-a-loo.
Hello. I'm annoyed now. VERY annoyed. Very angry too. Why? Don't ask me. Cos honestly, I don't know either. I'm really PMS-y now. I'm bored too. Czaraim is talking to himself. He uses my MSN nick to type what he wants me to say, and then talks in his perspective. Loner sia. He wants to annoy me more. Too bad. Not working. MSN is on silent. Smart people know how to turn off the annoying 'ting' sound when someone sends a message to you. I'm listening to Chris Daughtry's version of Poker Face. Nice sia. Even though I hate that song. I'm eating chips now. I don't even know why I'm saying that. My mom is on her laptop. She's lagging the damn internet. FUCK. I'm still annoyed. Watching Kim Bum's dance video. It's so cute. STILL ANNOYED. Ughh. Fuck this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment