Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Amy.

I'm bored. Apart from yesterday's super screwed up post, I've been fine. I woke up with 3 ulcers. Ughh. Ulcers are just like homophobes. Completely STRAIGHT. I really really miss Mr. Amy. I dreamt of him last night. Wow. Talk about a knight in shining armor. Haha. Hmmm. It's freaking 4.30 and I've not eaten anything. Gosh, I'mma be a cranky boy without food. -_-"' Ok, just got my maid to go buy food. Hmmm. I've got nothing to post about. Yet, here I am. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. Who am I kidding? No one will like me. Not even Mr. Amy. Absolutely no one. Gosh. I'm emo today. Hmmm. Maybe I'm just wayyyyyy too stressed. Maybe that's why I've been studying till late the past week. Maybe I need my daily dose of Saturday's at Tiffany's. Maybe I need to remind myself of my favourite line. Maybe I need to write my favourite line 100 times. Maybe I need to talk to Mr. Amy. Maybe writing 100 'Love means you can never be apart' will hurt my hand. Maybe I need to attack certain people. Maybe I need to sleep some more. Hmmm. That's alot of maybe's. Gosh, people have to release more episodes of Sonny With a Chance, The Suite Life on Deck and JONAS to put some smiles on my face. Oww. My finger hurts. Who knew that 0.28 pens could cut your skin. Gosh, I'm careless. I need to get my mind of things. Anyone have ecstacy or something? Ughh.

No comments: