Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fuck the homophobes.

ARGHH. WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FLYING FUCK! WHAT THE FUCKING FLYING FUCK!

Who the fucking flying fuck would turn your back on your family just cos that person happens to be bi/gay/lesb. WHAT THE FUCK!?!? What have they every fucking done to you? What? Just cos they are fucking different you give this fucking bullshit to them? SO THEY FUCKING DESERVE IT?!?!?!?! Give me a fucking proper reason why these people should not be treated as human beings? HUH!?!? Is it fucking un-natural? Is it fucking non-human? Is it fucking against your religion? NOT GOOD ENOUGH! GIVE ME A FUCKING PROPER REASON. Unless you people are the real ball-less people without real fucking reasons, I suggest you leave me alone. Leave Deena alone. FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE, YOU FUCKED UP HOMOPHOBES COULD DIE ON THE SPOT. No matter what fucking reason you have, WE ARE HUMAN. Smooth aye? Pretending to be an actual human and pretending that you have no problem with it? VERY FUCKING SMOOTH AYE? Ughh. Get a fucking life can? SERIOUSLY! She's your fucking sister! I treat you like a fucking sister! What the flying puki-assed fuck is your reason?!?!?! Has she not taken care of you?!?!? And Mr Dad and Mrs Mom. WHAT THE FLYING FUCK! SHES YOUR FUCKING KID! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

My parents. FUCK YOU. I'm gay. I haven't told you. I KEEP FUCKING LYING AND YOU TWO KEEP THINKING THE OTHER WAY! The only reason why I told the two of you I'm straight is cos I fucking know thats what you WANT to hear. COS I FUCKING KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD TURN YOUR BACK ON ME! FUCK YOU TWO! I AM SO FUCKING NOT IN THE MOOD FOR ANY OF YOU IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Finally, the people with the oh-so interesting rumours. People who SPREADED it, MADE it, KEPT DIGGING into it, THOUGHT ABOUT it and even MADE UP THE BACK STORY, FUCK ALL OF YOU! If you don't hear it from my mouth, ITS NOT FUCKING TRUE. What? Just cos people all have the same story, you believe? FUCK LAHH. NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR FUCKING LIFE THEN FUCKING SEARCH FOR ONE. I got so much on my mind that I am just about to fucking crack soon. So, I fucking swear that the pen into your throat thing will absolutely come true.


Every time I go to Deena's blog, the more I get pissed. I read it once, I cried. I read it twice, my eye twitched. I read it thrice, ARGHHHHHH. I read it four times, tried to calm down. I FUCKING READ IT THE FIFTH TIME, I FUCKING SNAPPED. Check this picture out. SEE IT, READ IT, PRINT IT and FUCKING EAT IT!

No comments: