Hellohello. Just read like 80 pages of my Saturday's at Tiffany's. Gosh. As the story progresses, the more I hate Hugh McGrath. He's such an ass. A ring for a role? Ughh. Grow up you idiotic, shallow loser. Lols. Ok, I know he isn't real. But, hey, imaginary people make you feel better. Admit it. Haha. Gosh I'm bored. Hmm. Watching that super annoying show; TEAMO SUPREMO. Mostly cos there is nothing on. How suckish. Why'd they have to remove my favourite Whose Line Is It Anyway? Ughhh. My 1.30's are sooooo ruined. Haha. Gonna go back to my Tv soon. I guess I just missed my blog. Weird but true. Haha. Dang. Stupid fan made my hair stand. -_="'
Fun Fact: I sometimes talk to myself in my head. Haha. Don't lie. I know alot of people also do. Like random conversations in your head. Like on Friday, it was raining in the morning right? So since my shoes sole had holes, I tip-toed to school so my socks and feet wont get wet. So this lady sending his kid (who was also in my school) to school stared at me cos I was tip-toeing. And in my head I was like, What are you staring at lady? Your son's the one with the umbrella thrice his size. Lols. It's weird but at least I admit it. =P
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment