Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Actually.

Hellohello. :D Hmm. Sum-up of today.

- Woke up a tad late for school.
- Rushed and made it.
- Was wondering if I was being punk'd when I saw few people without their ties.
- Poked Charmine darling.
- Had Chinese paper.
- Finished in 25 mins and went to sleep.
- Cher woke me up countless times. Ughh.
- Had break.
- Ate with HoiHaan, Krisna and Khalisa.
- Had Maths paper.
- *screams at maths paper*
- Went home.
- Cooked Mee Goreng.
- Online.
- Slept.
- Overslept and woke up at 8.
- Blog.
- Watching Fighting Spiders and noticed that Soon Lee looks like Leslie, Peter looks like Jeremy James and the fat kid with a very adorable smile looks like Shian Bang. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Gosh, I'm weird. -_-"'
- Studying history now till around 1+ AM.



BYEBYE. :D

No comments: