Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Spacing out.
I need to study! But I can't. Went out with Steph to E!Hub to study at around 12.30. Headed to Chao Ji Gou (superdog)! Fun sia. Haha. Then Alex and her cuzzie came like 3 hours late. So we slacked instead of studying. Ok, we did a study A LITTLE. But mostly slacking. Hmm. I've been extra Jonas-crazy today. -_-"' Off topic much? Haha. Hmmm. Stayed at Superdog until about 7.30+ I think? Haha. At around 8 plusplus, we went home. Went to Facebook and came to blog. Lols. Watched the third episode of JONAS. =D SUPER FUNNY UHHS! Haha. Stella's words of wisdom make sense. I bet this was what happened during the Mandy period for JB. She said: "When one guy like a girl; cool. Two guys like a girl; even better. Three guys like a girl; jackpot! But when all three of those guys happen to be brothers, well, she just bought herself a ride on the crazy train." HAHAHA. Made me happy. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment