Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Remake.

Ughhh. IMEEM sucks shit. I finally took time to put together my favourite songs and guess what, some cannot find, some bad quality and the worst shit ever is when I put it on my blog, IT'S ALL ONLY FREAKING 30 SECONDS. Ughhs. Screw imeem man. Hmph! (I still wanna keep the playlist though. Haha.) I guess I'll be doing sum ups now, too lazy to type so much. HAHAHAHAHA.

- Woke up 15 mins early.
- Bathed and walked to school while reading History notes.
- History paper sucked.
- (scolds person who made humanities a subject.)
- Break.
- NA Maths Paper 1.
- 11 marks gone cos the A Maths students no time to study trigonometry.
- (more scolding to the person who set the paper.)
- Sent Steph home.
- Had spaghetti fetish.
- Cried a little.
- Watched TV.
- Made stupid playlist which sucked shit.
- Gonna study Physics till about 2+? :D

That's gonna be my day. BORING and STUPID. =( Here's a song to make people feel less pissed. Although the song ended with a man dying, the concept is funny. It always makes me smile. Haha. =D It's entitle Uncle Mutton.

No comments: