Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Once again...

Hello. It's so tiring falling in love. Amy has gotten all over my head. By the way people, I'm not straight still, Amy is a GUY. =D Fifi helped me with a codename. Oh gosh. Today is such a tiring day. Ughh. I hate Club Wellness. I hate Singham. I love Amy. I'm having stress. I want that A1 for A and E Maths. I don't want to finish my work cos I'm too tired. I hate source base questions on anything in this world. I'm going to fail Chinese. AGAIN. Tomorrow there's a Chinese test. WILL fail it. AGAIN I want Amy to notice me. AMY AMY AMY. I'm supposed to hate that name. Because that pink-headed bitch in GrandChase is of the same name. But I've grown to love it thanks to Fifi. I'm sad. I'm happy. I'm pissed. I'm tired. I'm bored. I'm hateful. There's a piece of bad news that I found out today. Just know that I will miss you Mr. _ _ _ _. I'm annoyed. I miss Amy. I wanna fly away. I wanna watch Jonas Brothers 3D concert. I'm hyper. I'm tired. I'm sleepy. Can I sleep? Ughh. I hate LJJ. I love Amy. I hope I see him tomorrow. Ughh. I need to stop talking about Amy.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
I MISS AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s - this post is more random than PMS-ing people. =P

No comments: