Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

SICK ASS BITCH.

What the fuck is your fucking problem? I just happen to want to wear this "Sorry girls, I'm gay" t-shirt that my dear Eve bought for me from Thailand. And you fucking yelled at me for a fucking shirt. Whats your problem?!?! You're my father! You're supposed to be a parent to me and support me. I ALREADY FUCKING GAVE ALOT BY NOT TELLING YOU I WAS GAY. But you can't fucking trust me. Why?!?!?! Do you hate me? Do you completely fucking hate me enough to not fucking trust me?!?! I said I wasn't gay cos I knew you would stop talking to me for awhile. Why can't you just let it go?!?!?!? WHY!??! I've never been so fucking pissed in so MANY posts. I tried to keep it going. TO KEEP ME FUCKING HAPPY! But you just had to fucking piss me off. Is it fun? IS IT?! I fucking meant it when I said that I wished you'd die sooner. But I never said I won't miss you. I'm trying to enjoy what time I have left with you. I know you won't fucking last long cos of your stress, your tiredness and your fucking smoking problem. I love you so much but you just keep being such a motherfucking bitch! I always said I loved you cos I respected you for what you do. BUT NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT! You NEVER say the right things. You NEVER gave people a chance to explain. AND YOU EXPECT US TO LET YOU EXPLAIN?!? You fucking hypocrytical bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HATING YOU MORE AND MORE BY THE SECOND YOU HORRIBLE SLUT! Right now, I have officially given up on my parents. I hate them. Cheebyes! I never have my proper time to rest at home cos I fucking see your fucking faces. I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the 2 of you to die as soon as possible. I want a life where my home time is fucking less stressful then school time. DO YOU KNOW WHY I DON'T LIKE COMING HOME? It's cos of you. IT'S YOUR FAULT. You're lucky that Steph wants to use this lappy if not I could go on forever. Cheebyes. I hate you two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: