Hello you. My best friend since P5. Honestly, I miss you. You were this cheerful guy who I loved to crap around with. I honestly felt that I had very few friends in Loyang. You were one of that few. I loved hanging out with you. I can even remember where you live. I remember the times I went over just so you can show me your pro-ness in games. Haha. That was fun. You know how fun that was to me. Do you remember how I brought Scary Movie 3 to school? LOLS! We were supposed to watch that Sun Wu Kong show. HAHAHA! Lu Lao Shi came back to class pissed and scolded me. I really miss those times. Oh gosh... How time flies huh? Now, we're Sec 3 and in long pants. Both doing A Maths and having tons of stress. Goodness me. I've not seen you in a long time either. How are you? Are you fine? Hows life? Why would you pierce your tongue? I kinda read your tagboard and was wondering to myself these questions. That is so unlike you. You don't do piercings. You are not a beng. You are also not the kind that would screw up your own life. What happened? I'm asking you as a friend. What really did happen? I understand about you hating your mom. Everyone has parental issues. Even me. I don't really care about that part. Just. Why did you pierce. You may say I have nothing to do with you. But I will not give up on you. Even if your friends have for god-knows-what reason. You're my bestfriend. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU. It's a promise. I'm always here for open ears and I'll still be missing you as a friend...
-
-
-
-
-
-
P/S - Yes, I'm gay but I don't love you what way in case you worry. =P
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment