Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Friday, October 10, 2008

DDR-ed.

Heyy all you people won't you listen to meeeeeeeee?????? Lols. Sudden SpongeBob moment. My bad. Haha. Anyways, yesterday and today was like dumb pieces of shit exams uhhs. I mean seriously uhhs. I left like ALOT of blanks on yesterday's paper and randomly chose answers for the multiple choice questions. Screw it. Art was bigger crap uhhs. Randomly did preparatory work and the worst part was that I bet that I can't even get above 60. Eff art mans... I completely have no talents for art. Sad sia. The worst is that. I realized I have no talents at all uhhs. Find me something that I can do. Lols. Of course, over the horrible exams, I've had my ways to unwind. Haha. Obviously, it involves the Arcade. But strangely, not my best game which is Bishi Bashi Champion. It happens to be Dance Dance Revolution! Bizarre huh? Haha. I'm getting better at it sia! So proud. Lols. I'm just obsessed with getting something more that an 'E'. Anson Anson... Aren't you pathetic? Lols. So that was pretty much what we did yesterday and today. Love them to bits! It's always nice to have your friends follow you to the arcade and finish it by eating Chili Cheese Fries! Haha. Pig. =DDDDDDD I've also been falling more and more in love with the book I told you about in the last post. I've read like more than 60% of the book already and that's good considering that fact that I don't read too many books. Lols. Here's the second book of the House Of Night series.

No comments: