Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Hey You!
What up mah peeps! Lols. I'm boreddddd. Any remedies from anyone? Lols. Or give me a like that allows me to watch Naruto Episode 12 onwards. Lols. Yes people. That's how slowly I watch shows. *bleahs* Today was a boring day and I don't wanna talk about it. Hmmm. I wonder if anything interesting is gonna happen tomorrow? Hopefully. Lols. I've been thinking about where to work, so if anyone has any recommendation other than MOS Burger, I'll be happy to give it a shot. And if anyone is thinking why not MOS Burger. Well, its cos I only want to work at the Tampines Branch. My best friends are there and since its filled up, they ask me to work over at CITY HALL! Wtf sia. So far. Also, I already know the Tampines branches people. They know me too. So it kinda saves on the 'pai-seh' factor. I was thinking that I can work in Burger King with Chin Yuen. [Yes, I did type the word 'friendS' like that. It means MORE THAN ONE friends. Or at least, in a way there are.] Oh gosh. This seriously sucks. So BORINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! I also don't mind working in the arcade in E!Hub too. There's a hot guy there! Lols. I feel like those cheap sluts who crushes on every hot guy. Haha. Since it's an arcade, there's bound to be hot guys coming in too. =D It's sorta like a win-win situation. I wanna know that guys name. He seems extremely nice. Anyways. I think I'm gonna go watch Saturday Night Live now. Hasta La Bye Bye. =DDDDDD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment