Hey whats up! It's me again. Lols. =D Exams were on since like Monday and it was so-so I guess? Lols. Monday was Maths 1 and 2. I was fucking pissed at myself uhhs! I like missed 2 pages cos I accidentally flipped it. Ughh! I LOST LIKE 5 MARKS UHHS! Knnbccb. I hated myself for that. Then it was Geography yesterday. I suck balls on that paper. [NOT IN A PERV WAY!] I didn't study well enough and Steph and Chermaine found it easy. SOBBITY SOB SOB. I hate myself sometimes. As for today, we had Science and Listening Comprehension. Science was something worth mentioning cos it was kinda easy but confusing too. Its like you know the answer BUT you don't know the answer. Suckish huh? It was darn weird. It's all cos of that damned awesome book. Marked. Kept on reading it when I should be studying. Ughh. Listening Comprehension today was funny. Mr Ong was so... Well... Hmm... How do I phrase this? Like a kid? Lols. He was also 'ancient'. Haha. Caleb kept annoying the teacher who was invigilating our class. And made me laugh like an ass. Yang said my face was superly red. Embarrassing much? Czaraim and Leslie made me laugh too. But obviously not intentionally. I wonder if I apologize, will Czaraim apologize too? I mean. No matter what, we have been friends for almost 2 years right? Even if we can't be best friends, we can be normal friends too right? Not saying that either of us are in the wrong but, I think I'll just apologize for the sake of the 2 years we shared in that living hell known as Greenview. And to Leslie, I'm sorry if I ever freaked you out, but I apologize too okay? =D All this fighting has to end someday and I rather it be now than much later on. I guess that's it then. Signing off, Anson Patricia 'Stytch' Jonas. Good luck on your MT 2, Art and Home Econ/DnT. And for the express, Mother Tongue Listening Comprehension. =D Lovelove! Haha.
By the way, here's the book I kept reading. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment