Heyy peoples. =D
Today was kinda dumb but since I'm so free, I'll just share. =D
SR -> Boring
Science [X2] -> Super Boring
MT -> Slut.
Literature -> Normal
Recess -> Nice
Geography -> Funny
English [X2] -> Mr Steve's last lesson.
See how dull my day was? Lol. After school, walked home with Steph and Chermaine. Chermaine went her way then I walked Steph home. Went home, ate and waited for my mum to go out. Finally she went out and I changed and wanted to go Kenton's house and play Billiard. So, I went down, went to SPC and bought Pocky [Strawberry.] and walked to his condo. When I called him, he said he was at home and that everyone already left. I was like wtf sia. Wasted my time. *Bleahx* Hated that alot alot alot. And the worst part was on the way there, there these 2 greeviewan bitches who stared at me and was like whispering to one another. Ass right? And they looked ugly beyond ugly. The worst part was that the 2 female asses, were like not each other's size. Like, one of them is super fat. When I say fat, I MEAN fat. While the other girl was just skinny and fugly. Like omg right? It feels disgusting to be insulted by them. Ughhhhhhh! But whatever. I don't wanna ruin my day just cos of a couple of asswipes. Ahh well. Circle of life right? Lol. So Elton John-ish. Now eating like my 8th packet of Pocky. I think I'm addicted... Helppppppppp! Lol. =D
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment