Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Billiard-ing.

Heyy peoples. Today was a total 'up-down' dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Was kinda nice and bad. Woke up superly late and was almost late. Lol. Reached school and blah blah blah. Regular. PPC scolded me for falling asleep in her class. Played hand ball. Was free. Taf was hell. [Made my headache worse.] Slacked through art. Boredom for 2 periods. Had eng for awhile. Then it was after school. Was nice then. Ate a sushi and sat at a table. Suddenly, Steph and Chermaine found $5 and asked me to just take it. Lol. I used $2.50 and gave the remaining to Czaraim. Lol. After that went to Kenton's house to play Pool. Was kinda fun. I beat Teo in the first game. Lol. Then Kenton kicked my ass and soon, Leslie, Yang and Zeph came. Play play play. Soon, Yang had his Choir so he left and then Zeph left too. After all the playing, we went to 24 Hours/Coffee Express 2000 to eat. Teo, Leslie and Kenton ate chicken rice except that Kenton's chicken rice is the deluxe set. Borrowed 2 bucks from Kenton to buy Ice Kachang. I ate all the and the jelly with Kenton. While Teo bought Iced Longan. Leslie was telling us about Ice Kachang 'Kosong' where they will just give the ice. So he bought it and I ate it with him. Lol. I feel like a pig... I practically took some of Teo's and Leslie's dessert. Lol. And Leslie told this random joke which was damn funny luhhs. Lol.

We were talking something about Vege's
Me: I like eating corn the most.
Kenton: Corn or porn?
Leslie: How to eat the 'porn'? I eat one memory card full of porn.
*Leslie rubs his tummy.*
Leslie: I am 1GB full.
Me + Kenton: *Laughs*

Lol. Was like super funny luhhs that moment. Well, thats it for the fun day... Byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =D

No comments: