Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Funfunfun.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Today was a sorta nice day, except for the headache during recess. Had alot of fun. The maths periods were taken over by Chang Hock Boon, which totally sucked. But since Czaraim was making fun of his bizzarely large ears and kept calling him a monkey, it turned out fun. The absolute best part was that we didn't get caught at allllllllllllllll! Awesome right? =D After that was English. Not too bad. Had a slutty teacher take over. If I'm not wrong, Miss Pek. She was like bitching on our class so I sad right in her face: "Well, excuse me, Miss Bitch." and she stared at me. Lol. Anyways, Science was not too bad. But since Mr. Phua wanted his 1000 lines of 'I will not lie to Mr Phua ever again.' it sucked a little. Fortunately, I'm just not gonna do it. =D Recess was nice, I sat and talked to Jeremiah and Xinyi. After that was H.E.Y. was quite fun. As long I didn't need to any push-ups, I'll think its quite fun. Haha. Then Geography came. Was really funny how everyone was making fun of Tan Peng Hock and how me and Czaraim were trying to get at each other by using a pen and drawing lines on our arms. Ughh. Of course, I eventually lost. But heck, it was fun. =D Finally was LS. That was the most fun part. Zest Magazine was out and I bought like 5 copies to give to Czaraim, Stephanie, Chermaine, Nini [since Leslie didn't want it.] and one for myself. =D Read about Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato, randomly shouting out, 'Miley Cyrus is a slut!', chose my good points and bad points, with the wonderful and sweet people known as, Farahn Nariyyah and of course Aqilla. =D Then the 3 of them saw the war marks I had with Czaraim and they asked if they can 'improve' on it. I don't know why I said ok but aww well. Too late. They played and played and played. Both my arms were 'tatoo-ed'. Everyone asked me what happened, I'll just say I was raped. Lol. Finally, school ended and I stayed with Steph for her AVA. After that, I went home and fell sleep the moment I got back. Then I woke up about 2 hours later to have a bath. I scrubbed my arms. Sadly, after scrubbing for about 15 mins, the tattoo was still there. Ughh. Later, I gotta scrub again. *sigh* Lols. Byebye! =D

P.S. - I'm no longer Anson, I'm now, Patricia!
We made up names for each other during class. The new names are as follows.
Czaraim - Jake
Me - Patricia
Mudzamir - Bob
Chermaine - Cloe [sp.?]
Stephanie - Herrera
Yan Wen - Peter
Afiq - Marshall
This is exactly why I love my class. =D

No comments: