Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I can't think of a post title.

Heyy all you people. =D
I'm just woke up after a 2 hour slumber and I doubt I'll be going back anytime soon so I thought I'll put something up in this freakishly dead blogggggggggg. [I feel that its almost dying on the inside.] I've had like a superly retarded day. Not only is it retarded, its normal. I mean. Every single day its that same few things in class. Ughhhhh. Leslie + Kenton bullying me, Czaraim making nothing into something, Steph was just, THERE, Chermaine was, ALSO THERE. Boring right? Ughh. The only things new today are:
1) First time I skipped TAF. [Thanks Sue Lynn for the help. =D]
2) The relief for the first 2 periods was nice instead of bossy. [PPC didn't come. =D]
Other than that, super retarded. Then came after school. After treating Yang during recess, I was broke. So whatever. Walked with Czaraim to central and back to school. He did his stuff and we went to the canteen. There, I borrowed money from a HUGE bunch of people. Remember the list Anson!
1)Juliana - $0.90
2)Hoi Haan - $1.60
3)Alena - $0.80
4)Hidayu - $0.80
5)Khalisa - $0.80
OMG OMG OMG~! I feel sooooooooo indebted. Must repay! Lol. After that, came home and GrandChase-ed for like one and a half hours just for attendance. *sigh* Waste my time only. On the air-con and slacked thought the day till 8.30. I fell asleep at that time. Idiot sia. I ALWAYS have to sleep a little while before my show. Just like yesterdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I wanna watch wrestlinggggggg. =ddddd

No comments: