Heyy peoples. Just thought I'd share with you about this old online dance battle. Ok, I admit. Its not THAT old. But kinda to some. Its between the M&M Cru and the ACDC Cru.
M&M = Miley and Mandy
ACDC = Adam Sevani ('Moose' in Step Up 2: The Streets) Jon M. Chu (Director of Step Up 2: The Streets)
Apparently, ACDC challenged the M&M. Cool huh? Here's a couple of vids of their battle so far.
Its pretty cool and creative how they battle it out. Watch them if ya love to dance yes? =D
Btw, for those who don't understand what does ACDC stand for, its Adam, Chu Dance Crew. Geddit? =D It took me awhile to figure it out. >.<
Thoughts:
~Channing Tatum is a total BETRAYER!
~I bet Lindsay is trying to get back at Miley for stealing her slut + lesbian gig.
~Creative use of Hannah Montana's songs. =D
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment