Heyy peoples! I'm bored. Blog time! Lol. I'm so lame... >.< I felt that since I haven't blogged in like, a long time, as in a proper post, here it is. =D
Been like super duper tired these few days, GrandChase-ing, Drama, National Day and all that craps lorhhs. I swear I suck at GrandChase sia. That sucks. But I AM happy about one thing. I scored nicely in Science Pratical test! I got like 14/15! =D Happy siol. May not be the best in class but I'm happy that I got 14 cos I left one question blank on purpose. [Didn't know how to do! LOL.] Happy uhhs. Today, school was lame. After Janice left, we had Mr. Steve for our english teacher. That is a little of both suckish and good. I mean, suckish cos he is totally strict about his stuff [Screwed.], and good cos our class can finally pay attention [Well most of my class]. After school, walked to Central with Czaraim and I was like super noisy uhhs, but it was fun. Had like this mini-conversation with that bunny's group when we walked past the kindergarten.
Bunny's Groupy: Don't learn from that fat bapok behind ahh.
Me: Talk so much! At least I don't look like Bugs Bunny right?
Czaraim: What he do? It wasn't him what. It was his friend.
Me: Whats the difference? He is still as ugly.
Me and Czaraim: *laughs*
Was super super funny luhhs. We made alot of noise throughout all the way home. He treated me Bubble Tea. Thanks~! =D After that he bought his Char Kueh Tiao [sp.?] and I bought my Fish Porridge. I like wanted extra fish cos I missed recess and I felt hungry. I asked for like $1 extra fish and she gave me like one piece extra. Cheap right? I like payed $1 for one piece of fish. What the hell? Ughhh. Anyways, I just remembered that Mr. Tan made us go up and down and I was like super duper hurt cos I already missed food and I felt super hungry. Was like about to cry uhhs. But still, somehow, it didn't seem too bad cos the rain made the Music Room cold real real quick. *Yawn* Getting tired lerr. I go sleep bahhs. Night night peoples. =D
!ATTENTION!
Its been really cold lately, so please cover yourselves with blankets when you sleep and wear jackets when necessary. Haha. I sound like a preacher. I'm only putting this cos I worry. Ughh. Anson Anson... Always worry. *sigh* =ddddddd
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment