Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Reservoir Walk.
Hello people. =D Was an average day today. SR and abit of science was cut off cos of the Oratorical competition. Went back to class and had science for like less than 10 minutes cos of something I don't want to relive and remember. Next was Chinese and Peh Poh Choo was being racist to Czaraim again. Aww well. Had literature after that. Was kinda okay luhh. The worksheet wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Hope I do well. =D Had recess today. Yay. No Taf. =D Eat eat eat. Then went back to class. Had Peng Hock. Was kinda funny. But a little irritating lorhh. After that was english and my class made Janice angry again. [I think.] Poor Janice. Went home and bathed and stuffs till 1.35pm to meet Czaraim, Steph and Chermaine. Met up, bus-ed to Bedok Reservoir. It rained. It was really really cold but at the same time, lovely. Taf started first so I went first. Ran for like 2 seconds than walked all the way till the end. Walk with a huge amount of different friends. LOL. Finished then went to Tampines to eat. I walked there, was my first time doing it. Ahaha. Finally reached TM and ate at MOS. Eat eat eat. Then came home. And here I am, being absolutely bored. Ughh. Just 9 more minuts to wrestling. Hurry~! =DDDDD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment