I am bored, and since they said that boredom creates killers, I'm here to blog. [So all you lucky ass bitches out there had better feel happy reading this.] Cheyy. Step only sia Anson. Ahah. =D
Wednesday: Totally stressful day. Hated it. Hate HATE HATE! Had like this extremely humongous headache too. =d Anyway, this is why it was stressful. Started off rainy, which to me was the most beautiful thing ever. But, it slowly became from bad to worst. Peh Poh Choo was being a slut. Again. She cut my marks in half just cos she suspected I copied. Which some know whether its true or not. So I ended up with 23/100. *cries* Then everything else was just boring. Until after school when I had to rush everything. Here is why it was rushed.
1.45 - 2.30 -> Lunch, change, get stuffs, try to remember lines.
2.30 - 3.15 -> Drama.
3.15 - 4.15 -> Science Remedial.
4.15 - 4.30 -> Rush back to Drama and do one final practice.
But it was all good when the schedule changed to...
2.30 - 3.00 -> Finding Drama people only to give up cos everyone was hard to find.
3.00 - 3.20 -> Played songs in class while others have fun.
3.20 - 4.10 -> Phua's Science Lesson which was quite okay. =D
Isn't that great?
Today: Quite a fun day. Other than carrying this fucking wooden bench above head for Club Wellness, it was quite fun. No apparent reason though. It just seemed... Well, fun. =D
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment