Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Orchard.

Heyy you bi's, lesbian's, gay's and straight's! Just went out with Czaraim and Jiejie to orchard. I met them after like tuition luhh which like ended at 4.30. First went to Simei to fix my phone which in the end was closed. [Asses.] Then after that MRT-ed to Orchard. Took me like awhile to actually find Shaw Centre on my own. So embarrassing sia. LOL. Met them and ate at MOS. I ate Chilli Dog. =D After that continued walking around and around until bored + tired and went back. Met Abraham Linkon [sp.?] on the MRT. He had this beard exactly like him sia! Ahahaha. Then bus-ed home with Czaraim and Jiejie. Czaraim left before us instead of the usual. Me and Jiejie talked before departing and I realized that Juliana's intentions is totally different than what I thought it was and while talking to her, I felt that I finally understand her more. Or do I? Lol. It also felt like reading a really difficult book. Anyways, after just now, I feel that I love her even more luhh. [In a sisterly way peoples! Don't think wrong.]

No comments: