Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

S.G. Teri-Chi.

Heyy peoples. Kinda bored now so I'd thought about posting my day. =D Yesterday was a real downer so I don't want to put it up. Don't ask why its a downer, some people know and some don't so don't bother. Anyways, today had school as usual and it was very fun today. Everything was beautiful except for the fact I failed a Science Common Test. *F8ck Phua!* Everything other than that was beautiful. I passed my Geography Test with super duper flying colors! YAY! I got 19.5/25 which is equal to 78/100. Nice right? The best part was I didn't study! Just like my REP. I now learned the secret to good results, study hard but study less. As in, last minute notes with perfect amount of times are helpful! =D Ouh yeah, had sandwich making competition today too. Here's a picture:

And also, we saw an edited picture of Angelina Jolie [sp?] and its freaking funny luhh! Ahahahah. Here it is:

That pretty much sums up my day and I am bored again. Yawn yawn yawn. Yawn yawn yawn. BYE~! =DDDDDDDD

No comments: