Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hating On A Slut.

I swear. With all my butt. That I hate Peh Poh Choo now. Cheebye! Nothing to do, anyhow scold people. She retarded not my problem rights? Bitch. Laugh also got issues. Her mind is so screwed sia! Ass.

You know what? Lets not screw my mood. So anyways, yesterday had drama cos of final rehearsals before the supposed act today but due to the rain, it was postponed to tomorrow. So drama yesterday, superly hyper as usual and when it finished, went to Central and bought NUGGETS~! [I LOVE NUGGETS AS MUCH AS I LOVE BABIES! hahahaha!] Eat, walked home, slept super early at like 8.30 and just to make sure I wake up early. Just to find out that it was going to rain. F*ck sia. That simply SUCKS cans? LOL. Tomorrow must perform! CRAPPPPP~! I regret but for Eve and Amirah, I'll do my best. I already promised them. Ahaha. Yeshahhhhhhhhhhhh~! I LOVE YOU CM PUNK! Edge LOSER! Hyeah! The Ultimate opportunist just got opprtunisted! YEA! I've never been so happy about wrestling in life! Other than the 3 hour Drafts. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Sorry for the random change to wrestling. LOL. School was really plain other than Tan Peng Hock's Classes. I mean seriously. Who would be afraid of a 60 year old plus man who is shorter than most students. LOL. I feel so mean. Nevermind. I'll just end the post here then. Toodles. [I suddenly feel sluttish.] Ahaha. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: