Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Confession Sessions.

I am now freaking in love with Confession Sessions! Its so fun! Especially if you're doing it with AWESOME people like Czaraim, Stephanie, Chermaine and Yan Wen. =D I love them! Science was a total bummer. Phua had attitude throughout the entire day sia. What up with him? Break up or what? LOL! Then realised I forgot to ask Nazrene to write me a letter cos I skipped his detention for Drama. My bad. Was made to write 500 lines of 'I will go for detention.' Which, to me, was better than Abdollah's long sentences. Then everyone was being a very sweet sia! Alot alot of people asked me if I needed help. So sweet. Fadhli, Wyldan, Afiq, Yan Wen, Stephanie, Czaraim, Chermaine, Kenton and even Shian Bang bothered to help. But I told Fadhli, Wyldan and Afiq that I didn't need help. But thanks for the thoughts! The rest helped me do alot. So that pretty much sums up my day. I'm bored. I guess I'm gonna go blog reading. It's been awhile since I did. So BYE! =D

No comments: