Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Monday, July 7, 2008
07.07.08
Hello all! Today, is my one year anniversary for my bike and Czaraim's one year anniversary for his phone. Hahaha. =D Ok, back to today. Had Mdm Debby's 'party' to go to. Was quite okay luhhs. Other than the fact that Czaraim scolded me with his wide range of vulgarities just cos he couldn't find the place. Ass! Then we left to go tampines mall. Got like separated from everyone so it was only Czaraim, Steph, Q and I. Went to MOS and Steph and I bought Takopachi. =D Eat eat eat. Then went to Century Square. Walk walk walk. Then went to find the others. Wyldan so sweet! Everytime, I call, he will answer 'Yes, darling?'. Cute sia! XD After that, walk walk walk around Tampines again, then went home. Steph took 21 first while Czaraim and I wanted for 3. Waited for like eleventy billion minutes and decided to take the 21 which came. We practically played 'Hide and Seek' on the bus cans. We kept running up and down the bus cos its either I don't wanna laugh and embarrass myself or that Czaraim was a complete retard and embarrassing himself. LOL. In the end, dropped at Czaraim's stop and saw that 358 was coming so I took ANOTHER bus home! [kinda retarded but it saved me energy! LOL.] Then met Belinda on the bus. Haha. She looked depressed. I wonder what happened. And here I am. Typing this shitszx. Bye! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment