Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Stay Away From Bars!

Heyy fellow 'Anson blog' readers! LOL. Anyways. I know that I didn't blog yesterday but I have a good reason! I've decided to blog on every alternate day other than Sunday cos its like, Sunday is 7 and the next day, Monday, is 1 and since its like only one day difference so Sunday will be an optional posting day. So blah blah blah. Back to what happened. Saturday = total crapppppp so no need post about. Then there is Sunday. Every other part is bull-shark so skip till dinner. Went for dinner as two of my aunts are like holidaying almost the entire year and come home and only like once or twice a year they'll come back, so to celebrate it, we had dinner luhhhhs! Then after dinner, one of my aunt and her boyfriend wanted to go to this place called Paramount, so we obviously went. They managed to talk my dad into drinking just one glass [which like transformed into a total of 5 glasses!] Went in and BAM! I was in a bar. AT FOURTEEN! Screwed rights? Went in, aunt drunk and GOT drunk, uncle still alright, dad still alright, me? A little tipsy but alright. Kinda weird day but alright uhhs. Today was nothing special other than me actually doing my DnT luhh. Czaraim got into trouble AGAIN. Nothing else. Had drama, was superly duperly hyper cans? Then after that walked everyone home and then went back to school to meet Czaraim and Juliana Jiejie. Follow follow Czaraim after sending Jiejie home and we starting talking about Timon-diantion. (Timothy + Detention) Then followed him home, then to his work, then waited for Steph to finish work then went home in her dad's car. I freaking hate my mum now and only Czaraim knows lazy to like tell the whole story so ask him if you are THAT nosy. LOL. Jkjk. Just don't go to any bars and keep smiling people. =D

No comments: