Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Peh Poh Choo Times Two!

Hello all! Ok. I think its like a habit to post on alternate days uhhs. It is like totally coincidental! I swear! Or maybe its just cos even days are totally tiring? ahah! Anyways. Back to yesterday and today. Yesterday was Wujie's Birthday (Happy Birthday Dear!) had absolutely nothing great stuff that happened during class. D= Other than that damned health check thingy. Turns out that everything is fine with me. I WANNA SKIP P.E. FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! =/ The only good part of yesterday was that Azhar didn't come to school. YAY! So finish of yesterday. As for today. Had school as usual. Went, studied, Czaraim got trouble, scolded Tay, made fun of Peh Poh Choo, made Tan Peng Hock angry and school ended! Went to lunch with Czaraim, Stephanie and Chermaine. All bought Cup Noodles except Czaraim. (That betrayer ate Potato Chips. LOL!) I bought drink + Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream ; Cookie Dough! Steph bought a drink while Chermaine, bought nothing else. Eat eat eat. Then halfway Nikolas appeared. He sat with us while we ate. Chat chat chat. Then all go home. Now watching a re[X1000] - repeated episode. Typical. Bye. =D

No comments: