Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Screw That Peh Poh Choo!
I freaking hate Peh Poh Choo now uhhs. She's a fucking slut! Screw her and her sweaty armpits! BITCH! She like made me almost in trouble! Just cost I don't understand her horrid voice and her f*cking chinese. My fault? Chee bye. Ughh! Nevermind! Enough about that slut. Lets go back to MY life. Yesterday: Went out on a lunch date with Nicholas and Damien. Ate at MOS. Studied. Read 60+ pages of Red Sky In The Morning. Went home with Czaraim. Nothing happened yesterday in school other than the fact that that dip shit Mr. Tay wasted like 20+ mins of our REP time so most of us couldn't complete. Screw him too! His lame reason is we were noisy. That bitch. I swear! Mr. Tay and Peh Poh Choo are like the most hated teachers in school! I mean. Who wouldn't hate them? I guess only psychos. LOL. Oh my gosh! I think I'm gonna hurl! Shawn Michaels was like shoved to the edge of a table AFTER getting glass pieces implanted into his eyes by Chris Jericho. And he started to squirm on the floor because it hurts so much. I was like gonna puke luhhs! Its must be like freaking painful luhhs! Omg. So anyways, back to today. Today. Had school. Was like cold today luhhs [Should have brought my jacket]. Then had drama. Was super duperly hyper. Was like fun and had alot alot of laughs. Then went Central for foody. =D Ate like not too much and yet, not too little. Its hard to explain. I could say it was like a meal but yet it wasn't. No sense. Aww well. Went home and now watching the 3 hour special of Raw. =D And one more thing. MY POOR BABY! Randy Orton broke his collar bone and his arm! Poor dear. *kisses broken arm* LOL~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment