Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hungry... (Colbie Caillat - Bubbly)

OMG! I love this song! I found it on youtube... Heres the video:



The URL: http://youtube.com/watch?v=I7OLf02tmJw

The Lyrics:
Will you give me a doughnut? Thanks..

(1st Verse)
I haven't eaten for a while now
I'm kinda feeling like I'm starving now
I might just go to a fast-food place
I'll order everything and stuff my face!

(Chorus)
I'll have some nachos! And I like OREOS!
Some pizza to go! And Sloppy Joes!
I really like PIE! Yeah, it makes me smile now!
I always have TIME for burritos!

(2nd Verse)
Me have some cookies sitting on me plate
Yeah, me love cookies cos they're really GREAT! Yah!
Me also LOVE to have some CHOCOLATE CAKE!
If you eat too MUCH you'll get a stomach ache!

(Chorus)
I'll have some nachos! And I like OREOS!!
Some pizza to go! And Sloppy Joes!!
I gotta have my baked potatoes and chives now
Maybe some FRIES or marshmallows!

(Bridge)
What am I gonna weigh?
I've been eating chips all day!
I just.. ..?

(Chorus)
I'll have some nachos! And I like OREOS!!
Some pizza to go! And Sloppy Joes!!
I really like RICE! Crabby-patties are NICE now
Maybe I'll fry a ....BUFFALO!!!?

(???)
Fajita-pizza-peanut butter-toast
Lotsa-butter-on-a-scone
Whopper-BigMac-chicken-nugget
Twinkie-Ding-Dong-casserole! Ooh-oooh!

(3rd Verse)
I've been eating for a while now
Refrigerator's kind of empty now
But I still think I have a little space
There's gotta be some more food in this place!

(Chorus)
I'll eat my clothes! And my G.I.Joes!
My garden hose! And my front window!
I'll eat my TIE! And I might even FRY IT!
Throw in a flashlight!

I like cheese... and Slurpees.. I'll eat cheerios..
Theres noodles.. And Poodles...??
I think i am full.

OMG! Loving it luhh... And to some people this may be lame... But I like it... He makes alot alot alot of parodies... LOL... Some of his songs include:
1) Rude Friend (Hannah Montana - True Friend)
2) Since I Am Tom (Kelly Clarkson - Since You Been Gone)
3) Because Of Youtube (Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You)
4) I Have A Bidet (Had A Bad Day)

No comments: