Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
HAPPY BELATED ALENA! =D
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALENA! Hope you had a great time yesterday! =DDDDDD And may all your wishes come true! Love ya! Well, yesterday... Czaraim, Steph and me went to celebrate Alena's birthday... We were supposed to meet up at E-Hub at 4 but Chermaine gave me the wrong info and I ended up there at 3... I was so... Lonely... LOL... Then at about 3.45, Steph and Alena came... Played some arcade... Well, for me, mainly Super Bishi Bashi Champion... And while Stephanie played either the drums or DDR, Alena would have played Silent Hill the arcade version... She kept grumbling about how she played so hard and how Darryl's [2NB] kept biting her and she died... LOL... Then we went over to the park to eat... When suddenly, Hoihaan came! YAY! Hahaha... So we slowly walked over to the park and on the way we met up with Wujie! yay (again!) LOL... Walk walk walk, talk talk talk... And we reached the beach... We already wanted to eat the cake but then realised that we had no lighter and nothing to use to eat the cake... So called Juliana and since Czaraim had to pick her up... We walked back... Got back to E-Hub and went straight to FairPrice with aching feet and dry throats... Then Jiejie and Charmaine bought Sushi and we got our drinks... I like drank 2 bottles of H2O Sparkling... It was totally refreshing, or in someone's words, i drank like a cow! +D Walked back and everyone at the cake, I stole some sushi from Juliana and Charmaine (I promise to give ya'll your sushi back! =D) And then had some fun and we went home... I took 358 with Czaraim and Juliana... The only reason why Czaraim did it was just to send jiejie home... LOL... So sweet... XPPPPPP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment