Heyy all... Kinda bored now sia... Like nothing to do... ughhs... And its like only the first day of the holidays... DAMN! People... Please pity me and help me figure out a work plan for the holidays so I don't get bored! LOL... I have been like totally randomnized... LOL... The past few days were totally interesting and I think I'll blog about it... haha... And the teachers report and my results will be posted on a later date cos of utter laziness... Okay so... So my stories are from Thursday till today... So lets start! On Thursday, went to school, as usual, and had boring periods and stuffs... Nothing really happened except for the fact that some one wanted to slap some one else in my class... So went home... And at night, had that parent-teacher-conference thingy... Was fine... Well actually, I was expecting alot of scoldings cos I normally like to scold Mr. Tay... But thank god it didn't happen... LOL... Then Friday, school, last day, hooray, hanged in school awhile, went home... Then went out to get money from the bank cos some one needs it... *twitches eye* *cracks fingers* *turns and stares at mom* *turns back at the computer and continues typing* And at the same time bought Alena her birthday present... Hope she likes it! hahaha... So yeah... I like freaking took 8 bus rides that day luhh... LOL... Here are the sequence of bus rides...
1) Went to white sands
2) Went back home (due to me forgetting my bank book)
3) Went back to white sands
4) Went to Ehub (to look at Steph's shades)
5) Took bus back home [AGAIN!]
6) Took bus back to Ehub (Alena wanted to collect her gift...)
7) Took bus to shop and save (cos mums wanted food)
8) Took bus back home [AGAIN AGAIN!]
8 freaking bus rides! UGHH! So anyways... At the sixth bus I took, I saw Alena on the bus... Turns out she was going to Ehub to find me... LOL... So... Coincidental sia... LOL... Then came the part about Terence (5NA '07)... When I first saw him I was like totally petrified luhhs... Like as in, is he gonna make fun of me now? Here? In public? No... NO... NOOO!!!! LOL... Anyways... He was alone so he asked me to pei him go white sands... Was too afraid to reject so... Go lohh... haha... Walk walk walk to white sands, then found out he made fun of me just to de-stress cos of O Levels... Can understand but dunno whether just an excuse anot... hahaha... Anyway, he wanted to go Library cos he earlier watched Indiana Jones and got really interested in Archaeological stuffs and met up with Jasmine (SJAB)... So went to find the books... Find find find then borrow borrow borrow... After that walked out cos he needed to smoke and went on to the park to just sit around... Shared some stories and i went home... He took my number to borrow some things... LOL... Then came today... Woke up like around 1++ PM cos I was really really tired... Checked my phone and saw a missed call (not sure if its Terence anot LOL) and saw that Stephanie asked me out cos she was bored... So okay lorhh... She came over first and played some Audition before going to meet with Alena... Took a bus to DTE and went to find Tian Rong cos she had some photo-copied worksheets to pass to him... Found him, gave him the worksheets and off to E-hub to play arcade... Spent like 2 hours playing there... Spent like $32 there... My treat mahhs... So play play play... Played Hyper Bishi Bashi Champion, Silent Hill, DDR, Daytona and Basketball... HAHA... Then went down to Fairprice to buy sushi cos nobody ate yet and walked off to the park to enjoy the raw seafoods... LOL... Go there, eat, take pictures and went home... So here I am, BLOGGING, due to boreness... Right about now, I don't mind playing Deena's singing game... That is, AS SOON AS LYDIA COMES ONLINE! =DDDDDDDDDDDD
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment