Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
HEYYYYYYY!
Lols. It's been awhile since I've smiled so much. :P Remember the a few posts back, I said I was super angry? Haha. Not anymore. We're not angry at each other lerr. Haha. Today was a super fun day. No one made me sad too. Started by going down. Kenton, Yangs and Jansen were there. Went to Chermaine's block, then slack. She came down. Talked about dancing. Went to buy a drink, Yang appeared. He said Chermaine went home. :( Went to playground near school. I didn't know little kids are so annoying nowadays. Using rubber band guns, to shoot me and the rest. I got pissed and snatched one away. They act like gang sehhh. Gather then discuss about how to attack us. -.- Even though that part pissed me off, Yang made me laugh. Maverick Lee was cute once, then he became irritating cos he spits at people. -.- Eww. Playplayplay, TingPoh came. Things happened, then playplayplay. Kenton found a kids bike, removed the training wheels and let me cycle his bike. DINNER. Soon, Jansen left. Lols. (I'm so pig.) Ate 3 pohpiahs, drank QOO then left. Both Yangs sent me home the long way. We chatted for awhile under my block. Danced for fun, even though I'm totally embarrassing myself. Went home. Watched Vincent Wan in Moonlight Resonance. (LOVE that show!) Halfway through, I realised I haven't taken my consent form for ITE. Called YongHan, he told me to wait under my block. Went down. He said will take 3 minutes. After MORE THAT 15 minutes, I messaged him "Your 3 minutes super long lehhs! Lols." and he magically appeared after I sent it. Haha. He passed me the form, then talked for abit. Didn't really wanna go home, so I wanted to stay under my block. Windy and comfortable mahhs. :P He suddenly came back and ask me to follow him to SPC to buy some drinks for his friends. He bought like ALOT of redbull's for his friends and gave me one. Even though I'm having a cough, I couldn't resist. Redbull loveeeeeeee! He sent my back to my block area and left. I decided to just go home. Went home. Onlined. Watch Minhwan videos cos he always makes me smile and laugh. And blablabla. You get the point right? I'm home so, I guess that ends my day. Hahaha. I'm planning to fill my holidays with drama's to watch. Can't wait sia. 5 korean dramas and Glee. The korean dramas are all complete. While Glee only has 7 episodes released. :( The korean dramas have a total of 388 episodes. Hopefully, it's enough to fill the holidays. Lols.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment