At 5.58AM, I'm awake. Doing what? Looking around for videos to watch. But, cannot find. Stuck with trying to learn the words to Ft. Island, "I Hope". But, cannot make it. Kinda hard. Checked twitter and realised, nothing to tweet about. Went bloghopping, saw this guy who is super dedicated, which is cute. :) Can't help but worry about what will happen if he gets a breakup or is jilted. Watching some dumb vintage Mickey show on Disney. Doesn't interest me. :( Super sad cos I'm that bored. Switched channel. Hey Arnold! is on. Another dumb show. Switched. Red Planet on HBO. I've seen some parts. Just another "OMG! It's deserted!" then some random alien shows up and "OMG! RUN!". Kinda dumb. Hmm. What else. KBS World. Currently showing a Korean Quiz Show. Hmmm. Also nothing much. If I typed every inch of what I'm doing, it proves that I'm bored. Lols. Much appreciated if someone called me now. :( Which I doubt since, my blog is unpopular and not many people I know would be awake at this time. Lols. *sigh* This sucks. New picture! I gave myself a REALLY REALLY big head. Lols.
P/s - Alot of attitude on Friday. Super sorry if I pissed anyone/looked pissed and pissed off anyone. I really didn't mean it. Just alot of temper being thrown around. Superly sorry. Am I forgiven?
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment