Hellohello. Hmm. Been kinda bored recently, so I've been youtube-ing alot. I've been watching Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny With A Chance, The Suite Life On Deck, kevjumba, Happyslip and Nigahiga. Haha. Hmm. Did you guys know that kevjumba and Happyslip have 2 youtube accounts? Lols. They made a second one for charity. Each view and each subscriber they get, they earn money and the money goes to a charity of our choice. So, I guess I'm posting this to tell you guys about it. I'm a huge kevjumba (currently) fan and a huge (currently) Happyslip fan. Their second accounts are JumbaFund and christinegambito respectively. I hope you guys will help out by subscribing and viewing their videos. How awesome right? Just sitting at home and watching a few videos and you can actually help charity! So what are you people waiting for? SUBSCRIBE AND WATCH NOW. :D
Click here for Happyslip's channel.
Click here for christinegambito's channel.
Click here for kevjumba's channel.
Click here for JumbaFund's channel.
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment