Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Straw hearts.

Hellohello. :D Woke up at 8.50 AM and saw a message saying Drama was at 8.30. So, I rushed and went to school. Only to find Athirah and Hassan. UGHH. So much for Drama. Waited till around 10-ish and then more people appeared. YAY. I did SOME cleaning up, but, we were all so lazy. So Irah ended up doing everything. THANKS IRAH! You're awesome. :D Went down at 1-ish to help with notice board. Again, too lazy. So I helped with the glue and the arrangement of pictures only. Finished at 5-ish. During the whole time that I didn't help, I did straw hearts thanks to Irah for teaching me. It took me awhile, but I finally made real hearts. YAY ME! *applause applause* As I did the last heart today (cos I ran out of straws), I suddenly started to cry. Random. HAHAHA. Gosh. MOST random thought of today: I feel like eating Taiwan MeeSua. LOLOLOLOLOLOLS. Those noodles HAVE to stop popping into my head. HAHAH.

P/S - I hate the fact that they made the moves in the Pokemon show so much cooler than in the games. Ughh. That stinks. In the game, whirlpool stunk. But in the show, IT IS SOOOOOO AWESOME! Hahaha.

No comments: