Hellohello. :D Just came back from tuition. Lols. I hate tuition. *cries* Why can't tuition be less learning and more fun? Haha. (Dream on Anson! Dream on!) Walked back again. Was nice. Same breeze. Same sky. More thinking. Gosh. People kept staring at me cos I kept turning back to see if anyone was following me. That was super creepy! I guess I'm paranoid. *sings Paranoid* =P *screams* AHHHHHHH! JB's newest album is coming out in 4 days! AHHHHHHHHHH. Lols. Sorry, kinda random. =P I slept at 7AM this morning thinking of him. And it didn't help that the last song that was playing on my PSP was "Thinking Of You" by Katy Perry. Coincidence much? I completely forgot what it's like to have a peaceful night. HAHA. The whole night I was watching more episodes of Super Junior EHB. SUPER FUNNY CANS? HAHAHHA. Donghae, Donghae. HHAHAHA. Hmm. Did I mention JB's newest album, Lines, Vines and Trying Times(LVATT) is coming out in 4 days? HAHHA. I guess I did. Hmmm. Not sure what to post lerr. =P Byebye. :D
Edited/ I don't like talking to drunk people. Especially not you mom! Get drunk somewhere else can? And honestly, my sister does NOT need your help in her wedding! Don't act like you've done such magnanimous things. Please. All you've done is give my sister more stress. So the way I see it, you better leave before her wedding is canceled. Honestly. If you don't want to come for her wedding then don't! I don't give a flying mud monkey. I've had enough stress thinking about that guy. I don't need to hear your sap story cos I'd rather believe my sister. UGHH! You always ruin my day!
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment