Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Friday, June 12, 2009

MOM.

Thats it! VULGARITIES OUT!

FUCK YOU! I've had enough of your crap! I'm stressed enough! Don't fucking come in and out four times just to say the same sorry but adding a couple new sentences at the back! DON'T! Fuck sia. It's between you and my sister. It's not my fucking problem. And even though it's between you and my sister, I'd rather you not be part of it. You think that you're in the right? What fucking parent can ever be so fucking self-centered!?!? We all do not need you. No one needs you. Sorry, my bad. Only one person needs you. Your boyfriend. Fuck him. Fuck you too! I hate you so goddamn much. Are absolutely kidding me? Winning my sympathy with your trade mark "You're my only son. Don't disappoint me. I only love you. I hate your father but I love you." Puh-leeeeeeze. And then you cry and cry and cry. Ughh. I'm sorry, but you disgust me. Wanna talk about mannerism? Ughh. You claim to be very apologetic. Yeah right. What a load of balls. You are never wrong. Always right. Even when everyone thinks you're wrong, you're still fucking right huh? Fuck sia. You never apologize when you make a mistake. You just wait until a scapegoat appears and you blame that person. There's a reason why I always want my dad to divorce. And there's a reason why I make fun of you behind your back. I'm sick and tired of listening to you. I'm sick and tired of looking at you. I'm sick and tired of you coming back drunk and spoiling my mood. I'm sick and tired of living in the same house as you. Get it bitch? I hate you. Always have. Always will. ARGHHH.

No comments: