Please. Leave my thoughts. Please... I've had enough crying. Seriously. I've got better things to do. Just go ok? You're perfect definition of "poison in my brain". And I honestly hate it. Crying doesn't help. Talking doesn't help. Thinking doesn't help. What helps? You, getting out of my life. Can you do that? You keep haunting me where ever I go. Every step I take. Every breathe I took. You're there. Staring at me. Goddamn it. Leave me alone. I hear your voice. I hear your laughter. I hear it all. ARGHHHH. Why can't you be a distant memory? Why are you so fresh in my thought?! The only reason why I'm so angry now is cos this person didn't let me sleep till 9 this morning and is not letting me sleep again. I hate him. I love him. I think of him. But I don't know what to think. Teardrops turn to rain in no time.
I'm sorry if this post had no link to anything else. I just had to rant a little.
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment