Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chao Ji Gou.

Went to Superdog with Alexster today. :D Went studying at like 5-ish. Lol. That was all I did today. Haha. It was fun though. Lololololololol. Alex had to go home at 8.30. So walked her to the bus stop and walked home. It was nice and superly relaxing. Have you guys ever taken a walk at night, listening to music and looking at the sky? It's awesome. You guys should try it sometimes. =D It gave me time to think but not enough, unfortunately. Watching wrestling. It makes me feel better. So much comedy in wrestling nowadays. Haha. Why can't life be as dramatic and happy? Why can't life be like wrestling? You know. All pre-planned and stuff. Always letting the better one win and give that once-in-awhile surprise. Why? Gosh. I would love that life. Haha. Random. I know. =P What I really need now? Some super good news to pop up. Something like, "Jonas Brothers are coming to Singapore!" or "You just won a $1000 clothing hamper!" or even "He knows and he feels the same way!". Lols. Maybe not the last one. Haha. I really miss FanFamilyExperience alot. I can't wait to meet them next week to buy LVATT. Haha.

P/s - I found this really cute video. It made me laugh even though it was lame. HAHA.



Too bad they sound wayyy too Asian to make it sound nice. HAHA.

No comments: