Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Shallow minds and ignorant times.

Hellohello. :D Wow. Last night was fun. I had a spammer! Hehe. Love it. That thing claimed to be a female! HAHA. Biggest joke of anyone's life. Why is it a joke? Isn't females supposed to be more mature? Hehe! That thing made me laugh till my stomach hurt. LOLOLOLS. Hmmm. Apart from that, I watched the Biting Point. The Biting Point is Shameera's AWESOME play from late last year. Love it~! I can't believe it was on youtube. :D I'm trying to find time to watch Les Miserables though. Awesome musical. =P Ok... Maybe I liked it cos Nick Jonas performed in Les Mis when he was younger. Just alittle cos of that. Hehe. I finally slept at 6AM. Woke up 13 hours later. AWESOME! New record~! Haha. Ok... I'm seriously bored. Maybe I'll go back to my FAVOURITE childhood game. POKEMON~! Hehehe. I'm weirdddddd.

CUTEST SMILEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: