Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

BOO!

Hooray! Anson Seow is sick. =( Last night, I lay in bed at 3AM. Guess what time I slept? 7 AM! How totally awesome right? -_-"' I just kept staring at my ceiling think of both their faces. Gosh. I need to get a grip on myself. Or rather, I just need to see their faces again. Mr. Amy and Snorlax are soooo scary sometimes. Woke up at 11.45. Lols. Was late for tuition. (note to self: stop being late for anything from now on.) Finished at 2-ish. I originally woke up at 9. But I went back to sleep cos I was a little tired. Wow. I didn't eat till now. ITS A RECORD! Lols. Hmmm. When I'm sad, I look at hot guys. Lols. I never thought I'd say that here but aww well. Haha. Here's a hot guy.

His name is Donghae. LOLOLOLS. Been posting alot about him lately. He's 23 this year. [I think.] He is soooooooo cute~! Love his smile. Hehe. I wonder what I'm gonna do now? Hmmmm. I'm bored. I just ate. HOORAY! My headache is seriously starting to annoy me. Lols. This post is soooooo random. Hmmm. Ok, bye.


Firdaus Sukiman Fiefe is SUPER HAWTT! Lols.

No comments: