Hellohello! First things first. HAPPY JONAS DAY TO ALL! :D Today is also the day that Jonas Brothers latest album, Lines, Vines and Trying Times is released! YAY! What did a Jonas fan like me do? Buy it, of course! Along with other Jonas fans. Hehe. I even met Stacey and Hanisah today. :D It was unbelievably fun and happy. Would sooooo love to meet them again. HAHA. Thanks for the fun! We ate at Subway. I ate the over-toasted chicken breast with ham. WOW! That was like superrrrrrrr yummyyyyyy~! After then, bought the album and we took a walk before heading home. Went to Tampines Mall first though. Missed MOS. Saw HoiHaan and found out that Krisna works there. HAHAHAH. Waited til 9 when they finished and I went home with HoiHaan. Currently being obsessed with the cover of LVATT and listening to it's songs. AHHHHHHHHH. SOOOOOO HAWTTTTTTT~! Finally, I can add JB's latest album to my collection. :D
This is what we looked like after buying the album, HIGH.
Oh, and a couple of days ago, my birthdate came out as a starter prize in 4D. :D
I guess that's it. HEHE. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment