Ok, maybe it's partly because of Donghae that I watched the video. But the crying part is really hard for me. The song is soooooooo sad. Anyways, today, I'll be watching the remaining 7 episodes of Super Junior Full House. Haha. SOOOOOO DULLLLLL~!
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Keys Of Hearts.
Hellohello. :D I'm having a fever now. I'm guessing its from sleeping late. Haha. I had it coming. =P It's the 3rd week of the holiday already people~! How super unfortunate? Haha. I hope you guys have started on your homework! I have. But not the ones I should be doing first. Haha. I did my History and Social Studies and strangely, I haven't done my maths (which, by the way, I have to hand up by next week during remedial. LOLS.) Last night, I wasted the night away laughing and crying alittle watching Super Junior Full House. Hehe. They are funny people. The point of the show itself is unbelievably boring. But SuJu made it superly funny. :D I finally saw the Key Of Heart by BoA music video. I cried watching it too. Wouldn't anyone if a hot boyfriend was rushing to see you perform? Haha. Here's the video.
Ok, maybe it's partly because of Donghae that I watched the video. But the crying part is really hard for me. The song is soooooooo sad. Anyways, today, I'll be watching the remaining 7 episodes of Super Junior Full House. Haha. SOOOOOO DULLLLLL~!
Ok, maybe it's partly because of Donghae that I watched the video. But the crying part is really hard for me. The song is soooooooo sad. Anyways, today, I'll be watching the remaining 7 episodes of Super Junior Full House. Haha. SOOOOOO DULLLLLL~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment