Hellohello. =D Let's start todays post with some math, shall we? =D
A = Anson Patricia 'Stitch' Jonas.
B = Amy.
C = The one you people think is Amy.
D = Whoever is he/her/it/they.
A + B = lovely love. :D
A + C = never happened.
A + C = never gonna happen.
A + B = happy A.
A + C = unhappy A and unhappy C.
A + C = D wants to beat A up.
In Hidayah/Heidi/Becok's words; Comprendre?
And to D, if you wanna beat me up, come on. Lols. I can't say that I'm not scared. But honestly, if that's what has to happen for this idiotic rumor to be over, just do it. -_-"' To those PATHETIC and LIFELESS losers who spreaded those malicious (whatever that means. Lols.) rumors of me, please back off. Seriously. I'm SOOOOOO not in the mood for this now.
Next we have the piggyness of me. =P I NEED to study. Ughh. Exams are in 3 days and I haven't (a little) studied. I hate Social Studies. Too many notes. Arghhh! Hmmm. I need to revise. Revise! REVISE! ........................ Nahhh. Not now I guess. =P
Watching iCarly now. Hahahhahahahaha. Spencer's drum caught on fire! HAHAHHAHAHAHA. Gosh, I'm bored. I wonder if Amy will ever talk to me. Or at least look at me. -_-"'. Plus, plus, plus, I got a fever now. Lols. Random much? =P Maybe I'll continue doing the 500 lines Mr. Phua wanted. *blames stupid blue notebook* Or rather, I'll do my Maths first. Hmmmm. Byebye people. :D
P/S - Before I go, I love this version of Love Story by Davedays. :D
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment