Hellohello. Hmm. First things first. I'M SUPER DUPER UBERLY sorry to Alene Cheong Jia Yu. I really didn't mean to throw the packet of grape juice at you.
I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really (X INFINITY) sorry.
Apart from that and the screwed up heat, today was a fun day. Czaraim made me laugh alot. Thank you. But for trying to find out who's Amy, no thank you. Is it me or are you extremely obsessed with who I like? Lols. A humongous thank you to darling Charmine, Hadina and Afiqah for getting back my jacket from him. I love the 3 of you. :D
To Czaraim; I will never admit who Amy is. You can guess all you want. Lols. But you will never figure it out. Muahaha. Most importantly, I don't just like Amy. I like 3 guys. It's just that, I haven't figured out nicknames for them yet to freely scribble everywhere. =P Enjoy your torment of figuring out who he is. Muahaha. But SERIOUSLY, thanks for the laughs. Needed those. =D P/S - he REALLY isn't graduating this year.
Shall go sleep and be back soon. I'm such a pig. Goodnight/goodday all. :D
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment