I'm bored.
Ohyeahh, Hello! =D
Still bored.
I wonder what Mr. Amy is doing now.
I recently started thinking of another 2 guys. WOAH! 3 crushes in one body.
DANG!
I remember the last time I had a triple crush. Ended in a triple heartbreak.
DANG!
I need people around me now.
Stephanie, Alena, Wujie, Irah, Fifi, Deena, Hidayah Ja'afar, Eve, Cheryl, Alex, Khalisa, Hidayu, Hidhir, Amirah, Farah, Nariyyah, Hidayah Hot, Charmine, Juliana.
WOW! That is alot of people. =/
I'm hopeless.
Today's Lesson: Cherish others when they're with you. Cos you might need them when they're not.
OMJ! I watched part 1 and 2 of episode 5 of 1 Litre Of Tears. Woahh. Deep sia. Especially the words written in her diary. She has already started to lose control of her hands and is almost unable to write now.
She wrote in her diary:
"Regret. Pitiful.
It's fine if I'm in pain by myself.
But I'm also bringing trouble to people around me."
Sia uh. That part me my cry like hell. Damn saddening sia. She's only 15 and she's so healthy. Why her? Damn sad sia. ='( Poor Aya. Poor Asou Haruto. Stupid Dr. Asou. Stupid meanO!
I miss Mr. Amy. =(
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment